1. Seller must have a valid government ID with an address. We will accept a valid passport and current vehicle registration as long as the names match. NO EXPIRED IDs. ID MUST MATCH THE PERSON RECYCLING. If your ID is questionable (at our discretion), we reserve the right to not buy your material. We reserve the right to not buy your material if your ID is not valid, fake, or not yours.
2. Seller must be able to give a fingerprint at the time of the transaction. The Seller will be required to have their photograph taken at the time we weigh the material. The Seller will have their photograph taken again on the day of payment. These required steps are non negotiable.
3. ANY MATERIAL BEING RECYCLED THAT HAS ANY AMOUNT OF COPPER, BRASS, OR ALUMINUM WILL BE PLACED ON A 3 DAY HOLD BEFORE PAYMENT IS PAID OUT TO THE SELLER. THIS HOLD ALSO INCLUDES ANY HIGH TEMP ALLOYS SUCH AS STAINLESS STEEL, TUNGSTEN CARBIDE, ETC.
4. Saturday and Sunday do NOT count as part of the 3 day hold. For example if you were to recycle on Friday, you can pick up your money on Tuesday. If you were to recycle on Saturday, you would pick up your money on Wednesday.
5. During the 3 day hold the manager will review your transaction and material. If he chooses to not allow your transaction to be completed, you will need to take your material back on the third day (payment day). If your material is not picked up after 30 days from the payment day, we will consider your material abandoned and it will not be paid for or returned. The manager has absolute final say about payment, material grading and pricing.
6. Any payment must be picked up within 30 days of the payment date. Unclaimed payment will be considered abandoned after 30 days from the payment day and not paid out.
7. ON THE PAYMENT DAY, THE SELLER MUST BRING IN THEIR ID AGAIN TO PICK UP THEIR MONEY. THE PERSON PICKING UP THE MONEY MUST MATCH THE PERSON ON THE ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. These rules are subject to change without warning at the discretion of the manager.
****ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIONS WILL BE TURNED OVER TO THE POLICE AND WE WILL PRESS CHARGES****